Call 714.693.0460 or email email@example.com to inquire about pricing or schedule an appointment
California Rehabilitation and Sports Therapy is offering golf injury screens, injury prevention programs and golf fitness classes developed by an Orthopedic Clinical Specialist certified by Titleist Performance Institute. World’s Leading Educational organization dedicated to the study of how the human body functions in relation to the golf swing. TPI certified instructors teach you how to apply these golf-training principles.
Screening and Injury Prevention
- Up to 82% of golfers will experience a golf related injury. The majority of injuries cause an absence of one month or more from golf participation
- Injuries to the low back or hip can become chronic and affect golf performance
What is the K-Vest?
Golf’s most popular Human Motor Learning system to measure and assess athletes
- Measures an athlete’s kinematic sequence during the golf swing
- Improves swing efficiency through real time biofeedback
- Reprograms faulty movement patterns contributing to breakdowns in the golf swing
Why see a TPI Golf Fitness Instructor?
Identify the physical factors that limit you as a golfer to:
- Decrease the risk of injury
- Unlock the maximum potential of your golf swing
-Evaluate your strength, flexibility, and motor control in relation to the golf swing
-Train to eliminate the deficiencies in your body that are contributing to a faulty golf swing
-Reap the benefits of enhanced power, distance, and accuracy while decreasing injury-risk
Our Golf Evaluation & Program:
Step 1: TPI screen that evaluates the movements of the entire body in relation to golf swing
Step 2: 3D motion analysis of the golf swing using K-Vest Technology
Step 3: Review of the golf swing with education on swing characteristics and how they correlate to the findings of the TPI screen
Step 4: TPI Golf Fitness Training
- Designed based on your swing characteristics, physical impairments, and K-Vest inefficiencies
- One-on-One golf fitness training with a TPI certified fitness professional
- Biofeedback training using K-Vest
- Receive a customized exercise program
- FREE reassessments of your physical screen, K-vest, and swing characteristics
Instructor: Brian Lee, DPT, CSCS, TPI
Brian Lee, DPT, CSCS, TPI received Bachelor of Arts degrees in Psychology and Biology from the University of California, Berkeley in 2013, and his specialization in strength and conditioning in 2015. Brian attended the University of Southern California for his Doctor of Physical Therapy degree, where he was the first graduate student to complete his third-year clerkship with USC Athletic Medicine. During his time with USC Athletic Medicine, Brian had the opportunity to work with athletes from multiple sports, and receive mentorship from sports medicine doctors, strength and conditioning coaches, athletic trainers, and sports specialized physical therapists. Brian was hired by California Rehabilitation and Sports Therapy in July 2016. He currently works as a level 1 TPI golf fitness and golf medical professional.
Brian’s interests include hiking, golfing, rock climbing, and basketball.
Brian is certified through Titleist Performance Institute.